Our client, a global business outsourcing financial services organisation is seeking to hire a Team Leader for the Fundamental Analyst team.The Accounting Fundamentals product offers customers the Reported and Normalized Financial statements, key analytical ratios, industry-specific data points, Business Line and Geographic Segmentation data. The Fundamentals team is a multilingual team servicing clients in the scandinavian market, DACH and Benelux Markets.
The Gradudate Fundamental analysts on this team will be expected to ensure the consistency, quality and Fundamentals product delivery – analyzed and adjusted Financial statements.The Team leader will be supervising the team of fundamental analysts, carrying out performance reviews, ensuring KPIs are met and providing guidance and mentorship.
You do not need an accounting qualification for this role but to have an understanding of financial statements such as Balance Sheet and Income Statements. You will have to monitor your team's work to ensure the consistency, accuracy and quality of these statements.
Skills & experience required:
- Read and understand financial statements such as Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, etc. You do not need an accounting qualification
- Take ownership of Financial Statements analysis and adjustments
- Supervise a team of 10 fundamental analysts
- Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, high quality information for the Client Terminal on a timely basis
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent work experience
- Finance/Accounting experience and / or knowledge required
- Detail oriented and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
If interested in the above role, please email Genevieve Gomes on email@example.com