TheExpertiseWe’re Looking For
- Flair for writing clean, testable, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience with middleware Java stack, web containers and messaging
- Experience working in an Agile software delivery environment, with exposure to continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Passionate about engineering excellence with a strong understanding of object-orientated programming.
You will actively contribute to the code base while collaborating with multi discipline team members and customers. You’ll use your critical thinking skills to translate storyboards and use cases into applications that give the company a strategic edge.
- You can design and write thin client code (significant, recent, modern JS experience) and are comfortable with working with modern JS tooling/frameworks (ideally Angular)
- You can also write server side code, and have a solid grasp of OO principals.
- You can deliver maintainable, extensible, easily usable and performant solutions
- You understand how to operate in an Agile environment and be an effective member of a team
- You understand how to deliver using an Acceptance Test-Driven development (ATDD) approach
- You identify bottlenecks and bugs, and work to solve them
- You are committed to collaborative problem solving and communication
- You know legacy monolithic architecture and how to convert to a micro service based architecture.
To apply for this position please contact Catriona Coogan at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent