A permanent position is just after opening up for a top Pharmaceutical client to add to their team of Pharmacovigiliance. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to progress their career within Pharmacovigiliance for the Pharmaceutical sector.
- Assumes operational responsibility for ensuring that the collection, reporting and handling of safety information associated with Roche products is performed according to global Roche and local regulatory requirements.
- Fulfils the role of Local Safety Responsible (LSR) back-up.
Fulfils the role of the Market Research and Patient Support Program (MAP) Pharmacovigilance (PV) approver which includes: the management, oversight and coordination of all PV activities in connection with local MAP process implementation. MAPs must be approved by the PV Approver before the program can commence. For the purposes, PV Approver exclusively refers to approvals of PV processes and relevant documentation and should not be confused with other persons who may approve a MAP from a functional, strategic, business or local code of practice point of view. The PV Approver in this context assesses the program design and other relevant documentation, and approves whether the program complies with the global and local PV requirements. A PV Approver must be appropriately qualified and experienced in pharmacovigilance (in particular operational and regulatory aspects of PV).
- Healthcare professional- nurse, pharmacist etc. or Life Science qualification is essential
- Min of 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Ability to write clear, concise, unambiguous medical text.
- Ability to acquire knowledge in different disease and therapeutic areas.
- Understanding of drug development process & drug safety regulatory obligations
- Proven good communication skills with an international perspective
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent time management
If this is something of interest to you, apply now to be considered for this role.