Service Engineer / Coordinator
Predominately office based, with occasional travel primarily throughout Ireland. You will be tasked with negotiating, quoting and coordinating maintenance activities for the Maintenance/Service department and be technically competent to carry out occasional scheduled maintenance visits if/when needed.
Your role will offer support and cover for our field service engineer and in house control system project management team.
A technical and analytical mindset is required with hands on understanding of Electro-Mechanical and PC based control systems. Full training on our products will be given.
Self-motivated and customer focused, you will be required to work on your own initiative to solve on-site problems.
PC literate and MS Office proficient to create, complete and log site visit reports
- Scheduling and co-ordination of Planned Preventative Maintenance Contracts / Callouts
- Preparation and issue of contract quotes, remedial / repair quotes and site reports etc.
- Site Surveys, Negotiation & Sale of Maintenance contracts
- Project management of control system orders.
- Carry out planned maintenance visits & reactive service visits across sites in Ireland and occasionally UK / Europe
- Electrical/IT qualification – trade / Cert / diploma / degree
- Experience of site work / reactive & preventative maintenance
- Excellent telephone manner
- Comfortable in a customer facing, site meeting environment
- Willing to travel
- Occasional out of hours work
- Good computer & Windows knowledge/skills - Word Access Excel
- Basic AutoCad an advantage
- General BAS/BMS/Fire Alarm knowledge
- Full clean driving licence essential
- Safe pass holder/ MEWP / Working at heights an advantage
Full product training will be given for all roles.