Accounts Assistant | Technology | Dublin City | 28-32K + Benefits
A technology firm located in the heart of Dublin are on the lookout for an accounts assistant with at least 1 years’ experience to join their expanding finance function. Benefits include healthcare and study support amongst other company perks. The ideal candidate must be in the process of studying for an accounting qualification. (IATI/ ACCA/ CIMA/ CPA qualification).
• Processing sales invoices for all entities
• Cash collection and analysis to include aged debtor reporting
• Resolving customer queries and debtor reconciliations
• Revenue reconciliations and analysis
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Posting of expenses
• Foreign exchange evaluations and analysis
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual returns for review by the Finance Manager
• Processing of out of pocket expense claims in line with company policy
• Managing the distribution of company credit card statements on a monthly basis in addition to compiling and analysing the supporting documentation
• Calculation of incentives due to Sales personnel in line with company incentive scheme for review by the Finance Manager
• Provide assistance to other key roles within the Finance team including Accounts Payable
• Be studying IATI/ ACCA/ CIMA/ CPA qualification
• Have one-year’s experience in a similar role
To apply for this role in Dublin, please click on the Apply Button below and submit your CV for consideration.
For further details on this role in Dublin, contact in confidence Adam Zeroug in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4604 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam is a recruitment consultant who has utilized his previous experience in sales, customer service, HR and public speaking to become one of Ireland’s leading recruitment consultants. He’s confidence combined with his approachable demeanour make for an excellent consultant. Adam’s multinational experience, patience and unique take on communication has enabled him to become an expert on developing meaningful relationships.