North Dublin based Global Pharmaceutical company require an Automation Engineer for a permanent position.
Key Roles and Responsibilities: Automation Engineer
- Will be responsible for designing and programming of PLCs.
- Lead cost and improvement projects adhering to the company's continuous improvement plan.
- Design and test SCADA and HMI systems to analyse, fault find and introduce equipment and processes that meet all regulatory and operational requirements.
- Develop, Debug and validate control systems.
- Collaborate with Validation Engineer to ensure compliance of systems with company and regulatory procedures.
Knowledge and Experience Required: Automation Engineer
- Relevant degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in Automation Engineering with similar control systems.
- Experience working in validated environment with experience in change control.
- PLC background in Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi and Omron would be highly beneficial.
- Experience using HMI and SCADA systems and FactoryTalk View would also be highly beneficial.
To apply or for further information on the Automation Engineer role please contact Eoin Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01-4744636