Property Legal Executive- Dublin
Are you a Legal Executive or Paralegal with experience in property and seeking a role in a firm which offers exposure to high quality work, an excellent salary and work-life balance? Our client, a leading mid-tier practice in Dublin are seeking a Legal Executive with good property experience to join their team.
Strong legal secretaries will also be considered if they have experience in Property Registration/Commercial property.
Title: Property Legal Executive
Location: Dublin City
Salary: Up to €45,000 (depending on experience)
• Assisting commercial property transactions with a particular focus on post completion matters.
• Maintaining and updating files;
• Updating existing briefs for counsel;
• Dealing with Property Registration bodies in relation to registered and unregistered land;
• Correspondence with clients etc via email and telephone; and
• Ad hoc duties as required.
• Ideally will have Experience in a commercial property department;
• Strong IT skills with an excellent level of proficiency in Microsoft Office;
• Legal qualification (IILEX/LLB);
• Positive attitude; and
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If this role is of interest please send your CV to email@example.com or you can have a confidential chat with me about this role on: +353 1 4744649.