Sigmar Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading Life Insurance Company with offices in Navan, is recruiting experienced Process Documentation Analysts to join their team on initial 6-month FTC.
The primary purpose of this role is to create and update relevant documentation in line with our clients SLA's.
- Gather existing documentation and migrate to new templates while enhancing the level of quality/detail and refreshing to reflect the current as-is process.
- Document and map detailed processes while working with process owners and subject matter experts within each team, identify cross functional linkages and dependencies and document integrated processes to the defined standard.
- Capture and document the control features associated with each key process.
- Translate processes into easy to understand operating procedures and process maps.
- Adhere to Documentation Change Model Control process working closely with business analysts in Change and the Process team to deliver enhancements in a controlled environment.
- Create detailed and dynamic checklists and vetting sheets to support operational processes as requested.
- 2 – 5 years’ relevant experience, i.e. process mapping, systems analysis, technical writing
- IT/Business Degree or similar relevant qualification.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Expertise in the use of MS Office suite and Visio
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Business Process Modelling Notation and technical writing software such as Madcap Flare
- Possess an ability to negotiate and prioritise to obtain maximum efficiency of resources and delivery expectations.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits on offer
For more information on these positions please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to email@example.com
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com