Sigmar Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading Risk Management Company with offices in Dublin, is recruiting experienced Defined Contribution Pension Administrators to join their Corporate Pension teams.
These positions are being offered on a permanent full-time basis.
Working as part of our clients Corporate Pension teams, the experienced Pensions Administrators will be responsible for handling a portfolio of medium and large clients.
The Pension Administrator will have experience in Defined Contribution or Defined Benefit pension schemes and will be able to manage all aspects of the day to day administration of the schemes including but not limited to;
- Dealing with all financial transactions
- Issuing of benefit statements
- Leaver option statements
- Preparation of trustee annual reports
- QFA Qualified
- DC pension administration experience
- DB pension adminsitration experience will also be considered
- Thorough understanding of pensions legislation and regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work of your own initiative.
- Good attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook etc
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits on offer with bonus
For more information on these positions please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com