Sigmar Recruitment, on behalf of our client, is currently recruiting a number of Project Managers to join a world leading Life Insurance Company with offices based in Dublin City Centre.
Overseeing high priority projects, you will be responsible for managing strategic projects to be implemented across the company's European branches.
These projects will fall under Regulatory, Operations, GDPR and Business Continuity.
With responsibility for large teams, the project manager will be responsible for managing large budgets and resources. You will assign and delegate responsibilities identifying the required resources and develop a programme for effective implementation of key strategic projects.
You will be an excellent communicator taking advantage of internal relationships to push the delivery of the project.
These positions will suit an experienced Project Manager with a relevant project manager qualification such as PMP or PRINCE2.
These positions are being offered on a permanent full-time basis.
- At least 5 years Project Management experience
- Qualified Project Manager (eg PMP or PRINCE2 Certification) is desirable
- Experience working in a Project Manager role in another multinational company where you gained experience managing projects across different countries outside of Ireland
- Strong communication skills along with a proven ability to influence senior level stakeholders across different countries and functions
- Knowledge of Full Microsoft Suite including Microsoft Project and Power Point
- Excellent remuneration package on offer.
For more information on these positions please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to email@example.com
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com