Title: Litigation/Property/Banking Legal Secretary
Location: Dublin City Centre (D4)
Salary: Up to €45,000 (depending on experience)
Providing an excellent opportunity for a Legal Secretary with at least one year's experience in either litigation, property or banking to develop your legal knowledge, gain experience in a top Legal firm and earn some great money at the same time. My client a leading Irish firm is seeking to fill a number of vacancies across several busy departments.
- Providing support to a team of solcitors;
- Diary management;
- Maintaining and updating files;
- Correspondence with clients;
- Ad hoc secretarial duties as required;
- At least one years experience as a legal secretary in Litigation, Property or Banking;
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Attention to detail;
- Positive attitude; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you believe your skillset matches this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below! Alternatively if you would like a confidential chat about the market, call me on: +353 1 4744649.