Part-Qualified Accountant | Technology | North Dublin | Up to €40K
An excellent opportunity at a leading technology firm located in North Dublin has just become available for a part qualified accountant / accounts assistant with at least 1-2 years previous experience. This is an exciting prospect for an ambitious and driven person to join a successful software firm which has a presence in several European countries. Full study support offered and career progression is clearly defined.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Migrating the customer lists, accounts receivables, accounts payables, trial balances from older systems to the Group’s accounting systems, and be responsible for smooth and efficient integration.
• Along with the Financial Integration of acquisitions, the team also prepares and reports monthly management accounts for the newly acquired trades and entities until they are fully integrated with the Group’s Financial Systems at which stage the financial reporting responsibility of these entities is passed onto others within the Finance Team.
• The successful candidate will be providing Finance Support to the team members based in various Records Centres of Oasis Group.
• Analysing monthly sales, booking sales invoices, monitoring purchase invoices approval, booking purchase invoices, processing petty cash, expense claims, processing payment runs, filing some VAT returns, performing payroll transition, and resolving any client and vendor queries.
• Preparation for annual audits, continuous evaluation and improvement of processes and procedures.
• Ad-hoc project work as required by the Finance Team
Key requirements for the role holder:
• Part-Qualified Accountant – working towards completing ACCA
• At least 1-2 years’ accountancy related work experience in either practice or industry
• Professional level proficiency in English language – both written and spoken
• Multi-currency exposure desirable
For further details, contact in confidence Adam Zeroug in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4604 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Adam is a recruitment consultant who has utilized his previous experience in sales, customer service, HR and public speaking to become one of Ireland’s leading recruitment consultants. He’s confidence combined with his approachable demeanour make for an excellent consultant. Adam’s multinational experience, patience and unique take on communication has enabled him to become an expert on developing meaningful relationships.