Junior IT Auditor – International Travel
My client, an international leader in its field is looking for an internal IT Auditor to join its well-established team. The successful candidate will find themselves in one of the most desirable jobs in Kildare and will have the opportunity to work within a world-class facility. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and gain experience working in an international capacity.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute Internal Audits as part of the risk team, in line with the Group IT Audit plan
- The successful candidate will contribute to the Groups Risk assessment, management and reporting process and will work with the Internal Audit team to enhance our current IT audit programs.
- There will also be an element of ad-hoc assignments or consulting activity as assigned.
- Carry out multiple risk based audits.
- Assist in the development and further enhancement of our data analytic and audit programs.
- Independently verify minimum controls on our in-house control reporting system.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or PIIA a plus.
- Minimum of 3rd level degree in a relevant field
- Data Analytic experience beneficial.
- Minimum of 1 year IT Audit (internal or external) experience required.
- SAP and/or ACL Analytics experience an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a scientific and analytical field while enhancing your career in IT Audit. This job will look to progress its staff through to a leadership position and offers the opportunity to relocate to their international offices for those interested in such an opportunity.
If you are interested in this position and would like a private & confidential chat, then please contact Conor McHugh on 01 4744622 or at email@example.com