Information Security Manager – Governance and Risk
My client, one of the foremost financial institutions in the country has a vacancy in its IT Department for an Information Security Manager. This is one of the most lucrative security jobs in Dublin as it will allow the successful candidate to put their stamp on the security policies of one of Ireland’s biggest businesses.
• Lead and document IT security risk analysis including identifying the likelihood and business impact of various risks including legal implications of regulatory breaches
• Champion the IT Risk and Information Security processes and ensure their guidelines are met in all areas of business to maintain companywide compliance
• Lead and develop the team of Information Security Specialists through effective direction, delegation, performance management and coaching
• Advise and coach in the development, communication and championing of security policies which ensure information and data systems are protected from risk, fraud and unauthorised access.
• Ensure compliance with the company’s Information Security policy and standards is effectively monitored and measured, and that remedial actions are in place where non-compliant
• Take ownership in governing the Incident Management process and act as point of contact to Security team in the event of major incidents
• Create very clear communication lines to stakeholders and senior management on the processes involved with Incident Management
• Perform gap analysis and develop solutions to optimise the overall business security policy
• 7 years’ experience preferably in a Financial Services security environment, supporting the development of Information Security strategy and being responsible for operational planning and monitoring and adherence to policies
• CRISC - CISSP - CISM – CISA
• Strong or advanced skills in the following areas: Incident Management, Incident response, data protection, Encryption, Identity & Access Management, Governance, Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Network Security, Security Architecture, Threat/ Vulnerability Assessment Management, 3rd party assessment
• Strong Leadership and communication skills, Mentoring, Assertiveness
This is an excellent job opportunity in of the most in demand markets in Ireland, Information/Cyber Security. For more information on this position, please contact Conor McHugh at 014744622 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.