IT Systems Support
My client, an investment firm in Irish scientific endeavours who strive towards innovation has a vacancy in its IT department. This is an opportunity to get an IT Support job in Dublin at a dynamic, forward thinking company. This is an opportunity for a long-term job in Dublin city centre in a competitive IT market.
• Offer comprehensive support both on and off site for users.
• Administer the computer network, software applications and communications systems.
• You will serve as a System Admin, working with the management team to ensure coordination, implementation and support of the system
• Work as directed by the Chief Information Officer on issues of hardware, software, and security that affect the business
• Deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment to ensure smooth network operation.
• Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
• Provide IT helpdesk support and assistance either via email, telephone, or in person along with user friendly IT training for staff
• Monitoring the IT Systems to anticipate/prevent solve any issues which may arise
• Prepare and analyse tendering documentation and provide input to decisions relating to purchase of new IT equipment and software.
• Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s, remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
• Result-oriented and excellent organisational and administrative skills with creativity, accuracy, good judgment, and discretion. Ability to work on own initiative, set goals, and deliver tasks on schedule.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to express technical information in a clear and logical fashion;
• Comprehensive and detailed working knowledge of the operating systems and applications (both standard and specialised) within the company.
• Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines, and provide a professional service in a busy customer-oriented environment.
• Experience with Microsoft 35, Active Directory and Windows OS is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small and collaborative team and to work a broad set of duties in a busy environment. If you are interested in this position, please contact Conor McHugh on 01 4744622 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.