At Sigmar Recruitment we are proud that our clients consistently rely upon us to provide temporary cover when they need it most.
Our pool of professional candidates are pre-screened, registered and ready to fill-in for a variety of positions and durations. We look after payroll, PRSI, holidays and all of the tricky admin so you don’t have to (it couldn’t be easier!)
Whether you need to clear off a particular project, need someone to cover maternity, sick or annual leave or just want extra help during the busy Christmas period, please give us a call on (01) 4744600 to discuss your particular requirements.
Specialists in each area
Sigmar have a centralised temporary/contract management function, with local specialists in each industry sector: Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Construction & Property Services, Engineering, Executive Search, Human Resources, Insurance, IT, Legal & Compliance, Marketing, Multilingual, Office & Support, Pharmaceutical, Scientific, Sales, Supply Chain & Procurement.
Sigmar place temporary and contract staff into the following scenarios:
- Cover during a permanent job process
- Overcoming headcount issues
- Expansion of business or function
- Project or implementation of systems
- Sick cover
- Maternity cover
- Redundancy – covering for work load as staff leave the business
- Increased work load due to busier period such as Christmas, Year end etc.
- Need for additional skills not in the business already
- Company acquisition or sale
Given the specialism of our divisions and the concentrated industry focus of our consultants, we here at Sigmar are constantly scanning the market for talent and have carefully cultivated unique talent pools that will fit our clients’ needs. This not only speeds up the recruitment cycle, but also reduces costs.
Getting the right person for your team
Cultural fit is fundamental when recruiting, so each client has a dedicated Account Manager who meets with them to gain a personal insight into their business. Our recruiters take the time to learn and fully understand the requirements of each role we take on board giving equal priority and status to temporary, contract and permanent assignments. This information is then disseminated throughout the team, so everyone working on these roles knows exactly what our clients are looking for. All candidates are double screened by the recruiter and the account manager before sending to the client to maintain quality. Our objective is to provide clients with the best CVs and candidates possible to prove our value as a trusted recruitment partner.
Sigmar is fully compliant with Temporary Agency Workers Act (TAWA) & other employment legislation.
- Our Process Quality Manager ensures compliance on each individual. We carry out Temp Monthly & Quarterly Audits conducted – 97% pass rate required.
- Well funded with the ability to support large Temp & Contractor projects
- Fully Insured
- We can provide an outsourced Payroll Service with a verifiable Track Record
For further information on hiring temporary/contract staff please contact Barry Rudden on + 353 1 4744612 or email firstname.lastname@example.org