Human Resources Business Partner
A senior Human resources Business Partner is urgently needed in Cork based technology company.
Fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated career driven candidate with strong experience
You would have the following responsibilities:
- Organisational Design & Development: Understand the needs of the organisation in terms of achieving maximum organisational performance and supports transformation. Consults and supports clients in major change and organisation design projects.
- Employee Enrichment: Partner with our Global team to analyse and improve the overall health of the organisation.
- Talent Management: Provides advice and counsel to managers on talent development, succession planning, reward management and in coaching leaders to enhance performance/effectiveness.
- Recruiting: Partner with our site Recruiting functions and line organisations. Ensures hiring is on track to meet goals. Participates in the interview process for management of key hires.
- Employee Relations: Partner with ER partners where appropriate to ensure appropriate delivery of ER services to managers and employees.
- Compensation & Benefits: Execute corporate compensation and benefits programs (compensation planning, and annual performance review process, etc.).
- Special Projects: Develop and work on Regional and Global cross-functional projects as needed.
- Training: Understand the training/development needs of the organisation and act as liaison with Corporate Training to deliver or secure appropriate training to the organisation.
- HR Metrics: Report on staffing, retention, attrition, and other necessary data to department leadership; recommend programs and/or enhancements as necessary.
- The successful candidate is likely to have deep HR business partnering expertise that has been built on a progressively responsible HR Generalist track record.
- Deep HR and/or business experience with contact centres is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in highly matrixes global teams.
- Project Management expertise desirable but not essential
- Normally requires BA/BS degree plus minimum 10 years of HR expertise
Please note this is a contract role
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Leah on 021 4847 135 for full salary details and job spec